I. GENERAL RULES
1.Whenever the following Terms and Conditions mentions:
a) Seller – Jewel Company Alberto Coradeschi with registered office on Ul. Łokietka 18, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski Nip. 599-282-76-78, e-mail: email@example.com registered in Economic Activity Record by the local authority in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
b) Buyer – shall be understood as natural person (including consumer – in understanding of
art. 221 of the civil code), legal entity or organisational unit with no legal personality, but with customer’s account;
c) Customer’s Account - Buyer’s database, containing data used to execute purchase orders, purchase history, purchase payment’s data;
d) Shop – shall be understood as run by the Seller under:
www.myfablestore.pl online store;
e) Terms & Conditions – shall be understood as present regulamin Terms & Conditions of the online store.
2. Terms & Conditions state the rules of www.myfablestore.pl sales, made by Seller via online store, for every internet user, including every Buyer.
Before purchasing a product from the online store, the Buyer is obliged to read the Terms & Conditions, available in the website www.myfablestore.pl. Confirming the shop order, the Buyer declares to have read and accepted Terms & Conditions.
II. ORDERING RULES, TIME OF EXECUTION AND SHIPMENT
1.Order shal be understood as filling and sending the order form, availeble from the the Store.
2. The buyer is obliged to fill the order form completely and in accordance with facts.
3. In the coursof the Buyer’s registration in the Store, the Buyer is obliged to provide the Seller with following information:
1) Buyer’s first and last name,
2) Buyer’s address,
3) mailing address, if different from the abovementioned
4) Buyer’s electronic mail address,
5) Buyer’s phone number
4. After ordering, the Buyer shall recieve a message confirming the order. The Seller reserves the right to confirmirmation via phone as well as via email. Lack of order confirmation means that the Order may have not been adopted to execution.
5. The order shall be executed the next working day, following the day of order execution confirmation or the Buyer has received the order debt. The order execution should take no longer than five working days.
6. In case there is no possibility to execute the order in time stated in present Terms & Conditions, caused by the ordered Product deficiency or quantity, the Seller shall immediately inform the Buyer of such circumstances, via phone or email, and offer another order execution time. The Buyer has a right not to accept it. Such case shall result in no demands form one Side towards the other due to lack of the order execution.
1. All product prices are in polish złoty and include VAT tax.
2. The Product price appearing one the website is binding in the moment of Buyer’s order.
3. The Seller- reserves the right to change offered Product prices in the store, or to promotional actions and other changes on the Store’s website. Such changes shall apply immediately after the introduction to the Store’s informatic system, to the orders recieved afterwards.
1. The Seller executes orders via UPS TNT GLS.
2. The Seller covers shipment costs:
a) the cost of shipping abroad Poland in accordance UPS TNT GLS rates.
3. The returns shall not be accepted in case of Product’s violation, demolition or ripping off the Product’s label.
4. Also in case of mechanical damage which is the Buyer’s fault.
1. Following payment methods are available:
a) bank transfer to the company’s polish account: 54 2490 0005 0000 4500 6676 7028 or foreign account: 76 2490 0005 0000 4600 1989 2206 with the order reference numer as the payment title. The order shall be executed in the moment money gets to Jewel Company’s account.
2. The payment method depends on the Buyer’s preference.
66-400 GORZÓW WIELKOPOLSKI
ALIOR BANK/ODDZIAŁ GORZÓW WLKP.
66-400 GORZÓW WLKP.
54 2490 0005 0000 4500 6676 7028
PL76 2490 0005 0000 4600 1989 2206
- Cash transaction.
- PayPal, credit card, online transfer.
IV. PRODUCT’S INCOMPATIBILITY WITH THE CONTRACT, CONTRACT WITHDRAWAL, REIMBURSEMENTS, COMPLAINTS
1. The Seller is liable to the Buyer, being a consumer in accordance to art. 221 Civil Code, for the Product’s incompatibility with the contract on terms specified in 7.27.2002 detailed conditions of the consumer sales law and the Civil Code change (Dz. U. z 2002 r., nr 141, poz. 1176 z późn.zm.). (?)
2. The Buyer, being a consumer in accordance to art. 221 Civil Code, has a right of contract withdrawal without providing the reason, during 14 (fourteen) days from the order deliverence date, in accordance to 3.02.2000 certain consumer rights protection and responsibility for damage caused by dangerous product law, art. 7 ust. 1 (Dz. U. z 2000 nr 22 poz. 271 z późn. zm.). The Buyer shall declare the withdrawal of the contract related to a Product by declaration sent to the Seller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, to the Seller’s office address.
3. The contract withdrawal right doesn’t apply in case of purchases made by economic activity subjects, in terms of and for such activity.
4. Contract withdrawal, mentioned in ust. 2 above, is possible only, if the purchased Product is unaffected, unless the change is necessary in terms of regular administration.
5. Jewelry, must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging (foil is not removed, undamaged box).
Products, which due to hygienic issues should be originally packed, must be returned in unaffected packaging. Other products should be returned in the the condition they have been sent in, unless the change is necessary in terms of regular administration. Products mustn’t be anyhow damaged.
6. In case of the contract withdrawal, products should be returned to: Jewel Company Gorzów Wielkopolski 66-400 Ul. Łokietka 18.
7. The Seller shall refund the money paid for the Product to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) days by bank transfer to the account indicated by Buyer, or by postal order to the indicated address. The Buyer shall cover only the cost of sending the Product back.
8.Product complaints should be addressed to email@example.com or to Jewel Company ul. Łokietka 18 66-400 Gorzow Wlkp. (in case of non-electronic mail).
9. In case of a consumer’s complaint, the Seller shall consider reply within 14 (fourteen) days.
V. PRIVACY LAW
2. The Buyer has a right to look into their personal data, to modify and erase it. Lack of permition to proces the personal data makes the order execution impossible.
3. Personal data in the Seller’s database to the subjects not involved in the order execution.
4. In case the Customer additionally agrees, personal data shall be used by the store in terms of informing the Customer about new products, bargains and other services available from the Store.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Present Terms & Conditions apply from 1.05.2012. and to all orders recieved since that date.
2. The Seller shall inform about deliberate changes or an update of Terms & Conditions by by proper information placement on the website www.myfablestore.pl. Any Terms & Conditions changes apply from the day of such placement, unless stated diffrently. The changes provided by Seller apply to the orders made by Buyers after such change.
3. The Seller is not responsible for order execution errors resulted from the incorrect data provided by Buyer.
4. The Seller is not responsible for transactions made by unauthorized third party individuals, who accessed Customer’s account as a result of failure in caution execution by the Customer.
5. The Seller uses cookie files to www.myfablestore.pl usage observation.
6. The Seller uses the following cookies:
a) session cookies – work only while browsing the website letting it function properly,
b) permanent cookies – stored on the computer after visiting www.myfablestore.pl,
c) external subject cookies – adjust displayed content to Customer’s preferences.
8. The court appropriate for investigating sale contracts is the court in jurisdiction of the respondent or the place of the contract inclusion.
9. Cases not mentioned in present Terms & Conditions apply to the polish law, especially the Civil Code, consumer sale special conditions Act and the Civil Code change (Dz. U. Nr 141 z 2002 r., poz.1176, z późn. zm. ), also some Consumer rights protection and responsibility for damage made by dangerous products Acts (Dz. U. nr 22 z 2000r. ,poz.271 z późn. zm.)